Finding Your Confidence-Reduce Stress Audios
Confidence Check Mixed Tape Downloads
Who are you when you’re confident?
Does this question leave you a little flustered? To some, the idea might seem difficult. They’ll
answer immediately, “I’m not confident” and may have trouble even remembering a time they were
confident. You might be bothered by the question, especially if you’re not sure why confidence
should matter at all.
If that’s the case for you, perhaps it’s time to take a closer look at confidence itself. You might
not have a clear understanding of just what it is or why it’s important.
What is Confidence?
When you think of someone confident, what do you see? You probably see someone with a certain set
of traits including several, if not all the items from this list:
• They have an absolute, set belief in themselves
• They consider themselves capable of handling the situation they’re in
• They expect success when they begin a new task
• When they speak, they mean what they say
• They hold themselves in a way that looks natural but full of strength
• They seem comfortable in their own skin
• At the same time, they’re not overbearing or cocky in their attitude
• They take risks
• They don’t miss out on fresh opportunities