Speed Publishing With Kindle
If you’ve always been wondering how to sell more of your information products…
…then this is probably the most important letter you’ll ever read.
On this page, you’ll learn a simple but yet so effective way to reach more people without spending a fortune on advertising.
How? In one word: “Kindle”
Heard about it? Of course, you did.
Expand Your Market Reach
In Just A Few Clicks.
Kindle is just amazing.
With millions of downloads per day, it’s an untapped goldmine for information marketers, like us, to make a lot of money with it.
What if you can get your ebooks exposed to literally millions of people on a day-to-day basis?
With Kindle, you can.
And you don’t need to be a marketing genius to succeed with it.
The fact is Kindle has made it so simple for the author to publish their info-products that even a child can do it.
The World’s Biggest
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Kindle…
1. Kindle is a product of Amazon; it was designed to become the world’s best e-reader by the CEO of Amazon Jeff Bezos.
2. As of December 2017, Kindle had nearly 5.9 million ebooks available in the United States alone.
3. Kindle Ebook Exclusives, a catalog of digital books that are only available on Amazon, contains over 850,000 items.
4. The first Kindle device released by Amazon sold out in five and a half hours.
5. Amazon has introduced Kindle software for use on various devices and platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, Mac-OS, Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, and Windows Phone.
6. In 2010, Kindle readers accounted for 59% of all ereaders that were shipped worldwide.
7. In January 2011, Amazon announced that Kindle books were outselling their traditional print counterparts for the first time ever.
8. In May 2016, Amazon released the official Kindle Audio Adapter for reading ebooks aloud through a text-to-speech system for the blind and visually impaired.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Kindle publishing has high returns.
Kindle can lead you to become an authority in your niche.
Amazon Kindle is designed to sell books.
Generate income without spending any money upfront.
Publishing on Kindle is easy.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside
This Video Training:
How to get started with Kindle.
Learn how to get used to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how to upload your information product and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn how to work with Kindle features and templates and which one you should choose to publish your ebook fast.
How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the member's area.
How to create attractive covers that will attract more readers.
How to use benefit from the ‘no cost’ publishing and how to make it work for you.
How to get your link to promote your first kindle report.
Learn how to get your product listed on the Kindle marketplace.
Learn the different techniques involved in using Kindle to grow your business.
And so many more...